Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Clemens , Congress, Pettitte and "misremembers"

Said Pettitte: "I have to tell you all the truth . . . And one day I
have to give an account to God and not to nobody else of what I've done
in my life. And that's why I've said and shared the stuff . . . that I
wouldn't like to share with y'all."

Pettitte said he told his wife, Laura, about the
conversation with Clemens soon after it happened at Clemens' gym in
Memorial, Texas. In a separate affidavit, Laura Pettitte confirmed that
her husband had told her about his talk with Clemens.

Cummings warned Clemens repeatedly during his
questioning about Pettitte's deposition, saying "You understand you're
under oath? You understand what that means?"

Clemens said he did.

When asked if Pettitte's recollection was correct, Clemens said firmly, "It is not."

Throughout the questioning, Clemens said several times that Pettitte "misremembers."

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3244948

We 're talking HGH, steroids, roids folks.

Clemens to make HALL OF SHAME!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: