Wednesday, October 22, 2008

McCain 's camp and Robo calls

GOP has an October surprise "bomb" ready. The Dems are worried.
clipped from news.yahoo.com


For the robocalls to be effective, the Republicans would need Bill Ayers to plant bombs today and not when Barack Obama was 8 years old. They need Ayers to plant bombs in key states right now with stickers on them that say: “I am Barack Obama, and I endorse this bomb.”


But McCain may have found his October surprise after all. In Bensalem, Pa., on Tuesday, McCain said: “Now, I’m not dumb enough to get mixed up in a World Series between swing states. But I think I may have detected a little pattern with Sen. Obama. It’s pretty simple, really. When he’s campaigning in Philadelphia, he roots for the Phillies, and when he’s campaigning in Tampa Bay, he ‘shows love’ to the Rays.”

Besides, the robocalls could work. Never underestimate the power of the robocalls. Because people really like getting robocalls, right?

 blog it

No comments: